- Nigeria Country Director of stakeholder Democracy Network (SDN)
Stakeholder Democracy Network is an international non-governmental organization that helps facilitate community development from a rights-based perspective. SDN operates in the Niger Delta where it is trying to help the communities most affected by oil exploitation and the challenges of resource curse.
SDN is advertising for the following position to work in our Nigerian office, based in Port Harcourt:
NIGERIA COUNTRY DIRECTOR
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Organization structure and process Design 30%
- Strategy and programme Development 20%
- Programme Implementation 20%
- External Relations and Communications 20%
- Fundraising 10%
- Organization Structure and process Design
- Strategy and Programme Development
- Programme Implementation
- External Relations and Communications
Salary for the role is commensurate with experience and education, with excellent benefits.
Your application will be acknowledged but only shortlisted candidates will be received further correspondence.
For further information on SDN and the full job description please visit www.stakeholderdemocracy.org
2. CALL CENTER VACANCY
A telecommunications company requires the services of intelligent, friendly, vibrant, charming and reputable young female graduates to work in its call centers in Lagos and Port Harcourt.
- Good University degree
- Must have complete the National Youth Service Corps Programme
- Not more than 28 years of age
- Excellent spoken English
- Fluent spoken Hausa for Abuja
- Good communication skill
- Excellent interpersonal relations and attitude
- Friendly disposition, charming character and amiable personality
- Must be computer literate
- Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
- Attending to customers over the phone
- Providing information and resolving customer’s issues
- Escalating customer’s queries to appropriate units for prompt resolution.
- Capturing customer’s details on the system
- Providing products information and advice to customers
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume (preferably with a scanned passport photograph) within 14 days of this publication to firstname.lastname@example.org. Preferred location of work should also be indicated with ‘’Lagos CC’’ or ‘’Abuja CC’’ or ‘’PH CC’’ as subject of email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
3. CROMWELL PSI: OPEN JOB POSITIONS
Cromwell PSI Limited is a strategic Outsourcing and Professional Services firm with a range of offerings that include Real Estate Advisory, Property Development, Facilities Management, Urban & Infrastructure projects, Business Consulting & Enterprise Support, Market Research, Executive Training Programs and Industry Events.
As an ambitious and revolutionary organization that plans to shake up our target markets, we are in need of suitably qualified individuals for the following positions:
- Country Leader (CEO)
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduate work experience, and Bachelor’s degree in ant discipline and a master’s degree in a business or relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- A good understanding of the real estate and professional services market in Nigeria is required. Previous experience with any of the ‘’Big Four’’ consulting firms (PwC, KPMG, Deloitte, Ernst& Young, McKinsey, Accenture and co.) will be an added advantage.
- Senior Research Executive
- 5-8 years market Research experience, or a master’s degree with 3 years’ experience, or a PhD with relevant experience. Education in a relevant field such as Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or Social Sciences is preferable.
- Specific experience in quantitative and qualitative research, including a strong technical understanding of market research models and good project management skills to coordinate multiple and complex projects.
- Business Support Manager
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduate work experience, a bachelor’s degree in any discipline and strong capabilities and experience in handling the operations and administrative functions of a company
How to apply
Interested applicants who meet the requirement for any of the above positions should send their updated CVs, and a cover letter indicating why they are the best candidate for the job, to email@example.com
Application deadline: August31, 2016
4. MASTERCARE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL ASABA: VACANCY FOR HEAD OF PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL
Job Title: Secondary school principal (Nigerian /Expatriate)
The successful candidate will operate and maintain an international standard in Educational Management and Administration.
- A master’s degree in Education
- A PhD in Administration or Education would be an added advantage
- A minimum of 10 years relevant post qualification administrative experience in a reputable school.
- Sound Human Resource management skills and Diplomacy
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages and Google Apps for education
- Strong analytic and communication skills, able to proffer solutions under time pressure.
Job Title: Head of Primary school (Nigerian /Expatriate)
The successful candidate will operate and maintain an international standard in Educational management and Administration
- A bachelor’s degree in Education
- A master’s degree in Administration or Education would be an added advantage
- A minimum of 5 years relevant post qualification administrative experience in a reputable primary school
Application closing date: 7 days from this publication
Remuneration: very attractive, competitive and negotiable
Method of application
Qualified and interested candidates should send an application letter (stating your current salary and salary expectations) and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. We are a Nigerian Distillery Company and requires for immediate employment, dynamic individuals to join our professionals.
- HEAD, QUALITY ASSURANCE/PRODUCTION MANAGER
Qualification and Requirements:
- Sc./HND degree in Chemistry or other related courses
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a distillery company
- Knowledge of standard Operating Techniques and production Practices
- Experience in relating with statutory regulatory bodies
Qualification and Requirements:
- Sc./HND/OND in marketing or any other social sciences
- Good oral communication skills
- Must demonstrate a flair for marketing
- Confident and assertive.
Interested candidates should forward their detailed CV stating position in the “subject box” to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5 working days from the date of this publication.
Leave a reply →