1. The population Council is an international, non-profit, non-governmental institution that seeks to improve the well-being and reproductive health of current and future generations around the world and help achieve a humane, equitable and sustainable balance between people and resources. The council major program areas are HIV & AIDS, Reproductive Health and Poverty, Gender, and Youth. The population council is seeking a professional to fill the following position:
Logistics Assistant/Driver, RH-HRH (Calabar)
The candidate for this position will provide reliable and courteous transportation service to staff and maintain vehicle documentation.
Please visit our website http://www.popcouncil.org/employment/index.asp for more information on the responsibilities and requirements for this position.
- Level of Education- Completion of secondary school
- Two years’ work experience in driving with NGO
- Specialist training/Qualification- certificate of driver mechanic trade test
- Valid driver license
- Knowledge of local terrain, that is, Cross River state
- General communication & Interpersonal skill level- Excellent
- Language requirements-English-Good
- Ability to interact in cross-cultural setting with ease.
Mode of application
Interested applicants for this position should please apply at: http://www.popcuncil.org/employment/index.asp on or before October 4, 2016.
Nigerian national preferred. The population Council is an equal opportunity employer.
2. We are seeking to appoint qualified and enthusiastic teachers to reach in a dynamic and successful Nursery, Primary and High school.
Subjects: Yoruba & Fine Arts
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Must have a strong desire to contribute to the growth of the school.
- Should be committed to team work and a collaborative approach to teaching
- Must possess a degree in Education in the specific subject area from a reputable University and must have a minimum of 5 year post qualification experience in a well-established school.
As the school is in an exciting phase of expansion and development, high standard is expected of all applicants.
The school management shall:
- Offer a comprehensive support package to all staff
- Value its staff and seek to develop them
- Remunerate well above average in the industry.
Application with detailed CV including day time contact number should be sent to: Head of Admin/Human Resources, P.O.BOX 4344, Ikeja Lagos within 7 days of this advert.
3. A furniture manufacturing company in Ilorin urgently requires the services of the following personnel.
- Furniture Designer-
Qualification: BSc/HND in Architecture or its equivalent with experience in Autocad, Archicad or Sketch up.
- Production Supervisor
- Site supervisor
- Factory supervisor
Qualification: HND Architecture or its equivalents with minimum of 2 years work experience
Qualifications: Technical certificate or its equivalent with minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Factory Assistant
Qualification: school certificate or its equivalent.
Interested applicants should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Ascension Consulting Services is a fast growing consulting firm in Nigeria, with a reputation for consistently delivering value to national and international businesses, by providing Tax, Regulatory and people services.
The firm is now looking for ambitious and qualified candidates with varying experience levels to fill the following positions:
- Tax Manager
- Senior Tax Consultant
- Tax Consultant
Suitable candidates must have:
- A minimum of a first degree or higher diploma in Taxation, Accountancy, Economics or other related field
- Professional membership of ICAN,ACCA or CITN
- Proven leadership and problem-solving skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to prioritize tasks, and work on multiple assignments
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office
- Client Relationship & Accounts Officer
- Degree in Accountancy or other related degree
- ACA/ACCA& CITN Certified (added advantage)
- Age limit: Not more than 30 years
- Clients relationship management support
- Front-desk management
- Account and Admin departments support
Method of application:
Interested applicants should send their CV with a covering letter using their first & last name to: email@example.com quoting the desired post(from 1-4 above) as the subject of their mail.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
5.A forward-looking, indigenous flour milling company with affiliation with an international brand, located east of the Niger seeks to fill the following vacancies:
- Assistant Millers
- Mechanical Technicians
- Electrical Technicians
Qualification, skills and Experience:
- OND/HND/B.Sc. in relevant or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience for A and 3 years’ experience for B,C& D.
- Experience must be from a flour milling industry
- Computer literacy is compulsory
We offer in return, attractive salary, benefits, incentives and supportive environment that encourage professional development and career advancement opportunities.
Method of application
Please send your CV, in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication.Leave a reply →