- As a leading travel management company, we are constantly expanding our portfolios in order to continue to deliver innovative and world class services.
We therefore require suitably qualified and sufficiently motivated young men and women to join our “A” team and drive the process in the following available positions:
- Business Development Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Sales Representative
- Human Resource Officer
A minimum of B.A/B.Sc. degree or its equivalent in relevant field is compulsory. Considerable number of years of experience in a travel or related firm would be of immense advantage.
Qualified applicants should send an application and CVs to email@example.com not later than 2 weeks after the date of this publication.
2. FIRST CARDIOLOGY CONSULTANTS IKOYI VACANCIES
We are recruiting the following full-time positions:
- Senior Registrar:
- Suitable for applicants with at least 4 years of postgraduate training in Cardiology.
- Medical Officer
- Suitable for applicants with 2 years postgraduate experience in clinical medicine with an interest to develop a career in Cardiology
- Registered Nurse
- Suitable for applicants with BSc Nursing and experience in intensive care or cardio-vascular nursing.
All the positions attract competitive remunerations with exceptional opportunities for career development in cardiology.
Email your CV with one page statement and a cover letter stating specifics to firstname.lastname@example.org only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
3. The United Nations Department of Safety and Security (Nigeria) announces the following vacancies:
Post Title: Local Security Assistant (LSA)
Level of post: G6
Contract Type: Fixed Term
No of post: 4 (with a possibility of building a roster)
Location for posts: Abuja, Maiduguri, Yola and Port Harcourt
Closing date: 12 September 2016
For details on the job description and application process, please visit http://www.ng.undp.org/content/nigeria/en/home/operations/jobs.html and submit applications. For further details on UN benefits and entitlements, please visit http://icsc.un.org The UN is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
4. The Henry Jackson Foundation Medical Research International is wholly owned subsidiary of the Henry Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine, Inc. which is a nonprofit corporation authorized by the congress of the United States of America. The U.S Department of Defense Walter Reed Program Nigeria supports a military to military partnership with the Nigerian ministry of Defense liaison office, the health implementation plan (NMOD HIP). HJFMRI through partnership with the Walter Reed Program Nigeria is actively involved in the president’s emergency plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), are HIV Research activities. It is through this partnership, HJMRI Ltd/Gte seeks to recruit a Research Physician for its research activities.
Job specifications/ Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Medicine & Surgery is required
- A fellowship in West African College of Physicians or National Postgraduate Medical college of Nigeria in Internal Medicine or Pediatrics is required
- Master’s degree in public Health, Epidemiology, or Clinical Research will be an added advantage
- Training in Good Clinical practice and Ethics is required.
- Must be registered with the medical and dental Council of Nigeria
Interested applicants should send their cover letter and CV to email@example.com closing date is 6 September 2016. Annual gross salary range is NGN13,000,000- 15,000,000. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and phone call. For more information please visit www.wrp-n.org
5. Are you smart, intelligent, a good team player and able to work with minimal supervision? If yes we will like to have you on our team.
- Marketers- 25 positions. BA, BSc, MSc/MBA in any discipline. Successful candidates will be appointed to promote our services to potential clients.
- Recruitment Officers-10 positions. BA, MA, BSc, MSc in any discipline. One or two year’s cognate experience (can waive this if smartness is demonstrated). Must be computer literate, with good communication skills.
- Account Assistants-2 positions. OND, HND accounting/Business Studies.
- Business Development Manager-4 positions. BSc, MSc or MBA with 2 years’ experience in a dynamic organization, handling new projects or supervising new ventures. Must have ability to think independently and be able to meet targets.
Similar to organize private sector but with added benefits including overseas training.
Locations: Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja and Port Harcourt offices.
To be submitted in in person, or post (only) to:
Human Resource department
Glory Educational Services
5th floor Gabriel Akinmade plaza,
2 Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos
- Applications opens 1st September and close 15th September 2016.
- Applications submitted to branches will not be considered
- Clearly indicate the location you are applying to work