A. UNODC –EXTERNAL VACANCIES ANNOUNCEMENT
The United Nations office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) in Nigeria announces the following vacancies:
- Post Title: Finance and Administrative Associate
Level of post: SB3/3
Contract type: Service Contract
- Post Title: Liaison Administrative Assistant
Level of post: SB3/1
Contract service: Service Contract
- Post Title: Project Operations and Procurement officer
Level of post: SB4/2
Contract type: Service Contract
Initial duration for contracts: 1 year
Closing date: 25th April 2016
For details on the job description and application process, please visit: http://www.ng.undp.org/content/nigeria/en/home/operations/jobs/ and submit applications. The UN is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged applying. Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
B. An indigenous Leisure company and Travel Agency is seeking the services of suitably qualified professionals to fill the following vacant positions in the company.
- Managing Director: Ref Code: VTT/MD/001-Lagos
- At least 10 years of professional experience with no less than three years at management level.
- Exposure to a sale driven environment.
- Effective communication with excellent leadership skills
- Relevant degree in Business management, Tourism, Hospitality management from a reputable university.
- Previous working experience in a travel agency will be an added advantage.
- Head of Finance: Ref Code: VTT/HFA/002-Lagos
- 8 years’ experience of working in the Accounts Department of a medium- sized company
- Relevant degree in Accounting or Finance
- ICAN qualification with minimum of 2 years practical experience post qualification
- Familiar with Tax management and accounting practices and methods. Familiarity with IFRS Standards, Application and FRC Certification will be distinctive advantages.
- Marketing Executive: Ref code: VTT/MBDO/003-Lagos
- 4 years practical experience working in a similar position
- Relevant degree in marketing, Tourism or sales
- Familiarity with the Tourism industry
- Candidate must be target driven with proven sales record.
Qualified candidates are requested to submit their resume electronically with a cover letter to: email@example.com.
Deadline for the receipt of all applications is 11pm, Tuesday April 26, 2016.
C. We are a facilities management company in Lagos in need of candidate who will fill in the position of a facility officer.
- Facilities Officer
The candidate must be a graduate with at least 2nd class Honors in Estate management or related field from a reputable University with at least -4 years’ experience working in a facilities management company. The candidates must in addition possess the following:
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must possess strong organizational skills and ability to multi task
- Great IT skills and proficiency in Microsoft office programs especially Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Good time management
As customer service is the focus area of our operations, the candidate must have strong customer service skills.
To apply for the listed positions, send comprehensive resume with a brief cover letter not later than Wednesday, April 27th, 2016 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
D. The company is a leading manufacturing and marketing organization in the field of animal nutrition. As a part of company expansion strategy, is inviting young passionate individuals to join their marketing division
Sale Representatives-South west & East Regions Nigeria
- Must possess a relevant qualification in animal nutrition/ animal science/ veterinary science
- Should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales and marketing in the field of veterinary pharmaceuticals/animal feeds additive and feeds.
- Should have excellent communicator n English
- Proficiency in MS word/Excel is essential.
- Positive attitude and passion for taking challenges with courage and determination.
- Unwavering loyalty and uncompromising integrity
- Should possess a valid driving license
Successful; candidates will be offered a competitive salary and benefits.
NOTE: Applications with detailed CV and contact details of two-non related referees should reach the following email within 7 days of this advert.
Applications will be treated confidentially and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
E. WELLSPRING UNIVERSITY
ACEDEMIC STAFF VACANCIES
Applications are invited from suitably qualifies candidates for the academics staff vacancies in the following areas:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Business Administration
- Mass communication
- International Relations
Interested candidates should possess PhD or equivalent professional fellowship in the relevant discipline and at least 10 years of teaching and research experience in a university. Candidates should have ability to develop and execute research projects and supervise post-graduate students.
- Associate Professors
Interested candidates should possess PhD or equivalent professional fellowship in the relevant discipline and at least 8 years of teaching and research experience in a university. Candidates should have ability to develop and execute research projects, and supervise post graduate students.
- Senior Lecturers
Interested candidates should possess PhD or equivalent professional fellowship in the relevant discipline and at least 6 years of teaching and research experience
- Lecturers 1
Interested candidate should possess PhD in the relevant discipline and at least 4 years of teaching and research experience
- Lecturer 2
Interested candidates should possess PhD or equivalent discipline. Candidates with the master’s degree or membership of relevant professional bodies, with at least 3 years teaching experience, will be considered
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send detailed CV to: email@example.com not later than 5 days from the date of this advert.
F. VACANCIES IN A LEADING COMMERCIAL
A leading commercial bank with National License is seeking candidates for the following positions:
- Group Head, Internal Audit
- First degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline with higher qualification in Finance, Management or master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
- A professional qualification is desirable (CISA, ICAN, ACCA)
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in financial Management /Accounting function, 5 of which must be in a senior position within the Audit function.
- Group Head, Control
* First degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline with higher qualification in Finance, Management or master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
- Good experience in Internal Control and Banking Operations is desirable
- A professional qualification is desirable (CISA, CFA, ICAN, ACCA)
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in financial Management/Accounting function, 5 of which must be in a senior position with the Audit function
How to apply
If you meet any of the above criteria and are interested in filling the vacancy, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 2 week from the date of publication.
Leave a reply →