1. A commercial Law Firm with offices in Lagos requires the services of an Accountant with a minimum of 4 years active post-graduation hands on accounting experience.
The candidate who must have graduated with at least a 2.2 from a reputable University or Higher National Diploma (lower credit) must possess the following:
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles as well as excellent knowledge of financial planning
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be well organized and be able to multi-task
- Ability to work well with individuals at all levels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good ICT skills
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Finance, Accounting or any of the social sciences.
Interested persons who believe they are goal getters and meet the above criteria should send in an application by email together with their detailed resume and scanned copies of their relevant certificates within 1 week of this publication to: email@example.com. The subject of the email should be: CLFA/6/4/16.
2. Due to the expansion Access Universal college urgently is need of Teachers that has zeal to teach in the following subjects:
* Physical Education
Interview Date: Saturday 9th April, 2016 Time: 10:00 am
Venue: Access Universal College
33, Odebunmi Afonka Street, Shasha, Lagos.
For more info call: 234 8161824843
3. A micro finance Bank with strong e commerce and technology platform is seeking to fill the following positions in its organization and agency network.
*Internal control/compliance officer #001
*Head of credit unit #002
* Recovery officers #003
*E- Commerce customer service officers #004
* Mobile Banking Agency Manager-Coordinators #005
- Minimum of HND/BSC in Accounting/Business studies/Economics etc. BUT matured OND with significant working experience in Microfinance bank and audit firm industry will be considered
- Must reside on the mainland and its environs
- Ability to create initiatives and independent opinion
- Ability to identify and evaluate risks associated with microfinance Bank and develop processes and procedures in the mitigation of such identifies risks
Interested candidates should send their CVs and indicate the code of position apply for to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), Nigeria is pleased to announce the following vacancies for suitably qualified Nigeria candidates.
Job Number: 494523
Post Title: National Consultants for Child Protection
Level of post: NOB
Location: Lagos, Cross River, Plateau and Gombe
Type of contract: Special Service Agreement (SSA)
Duration: 9 months
Closing date: 21st April 2016
For detail on the job description and application process, please visit www.unicef.org/employ.
5. Position: Research Study Project Manager
We are seeking an experienced Research project manager (RPM) to oversee project implementation and data collection over a two year period for a research study.
The position is full time and will require frequent travel. Compensation will be based on training and experience but will be around #250-300k per month.
- PHD or master’s level education, preferably in public health, Sociology, Economics or Demography
- Previous experience coordinating primary data collection in Nigeria is desirable
- Documented experience managing project implementation
- Demonstrated experience overseeing staff
- Strong people-management skills
- Well organized
To apply, send a current CV (include up to three reference) and cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications will be considered as they come in until the position is filled.
Study Partners: RAND Corporation, USA, Department of community medicine, Bayero University, Kano, Health Policy Research Group, College of medicine, University of Nigeria, Enugu.Leave a reply →