1. JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Open To: All qualified candidates
Opening date: April 26, 2016
Closing date: May 3, 2016
Pact Nigeria seeks a highly experience and qualified candidate to fill the position below.
- Management Officer- Admin and Project Support
- A minimum of a degree in Social Sciences, Business or other relevant field.
- 4 years of experience assisting senior executives and managing their officers.
- Experience in programmes designs, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Project support/back –stopping, health and international experiences are strongly preferred
- Good computer skills, including practiced knowledge and experience in word- processing, spreadsheet (Excel) skills
- Possess positive attitude, self-motivated, independent, can deliver results under stress and timely manner, team worker.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should summit their resume/CV and cover letter on their suitability to: email@example.com. The deadline for submission is close of business on Tuesday, 3rd May 2016. All CVs/resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDF. Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Pact Nigeria encourages applications from all qualified candidates, in particular women.
- Senior Lecturers
- Lecturers 1 or 2
- Assistant Lecturers
(Minimum of M.Sc in Computer Engineering Not Computer Science)
(Call on full- time)
2) Director Centre for professional studies
(Must have ACA). Ready to work in Ife, Lagos or Abuja
Report on Thursday at 12 noon to the Registrar Oduduwa University Ipetumodu, P.M.B 5533, Ile-Ife, Osun State. 08033965728, 08030894990.
3.UNICEF VACANCY ANNOUCEMENT
United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), Nigeria is pleased to announce the following vacancies for suitably qualified Nigerian candidates.
Job Number: 495696
Post title: National Consultants-writer for Situation Analysis of
Children and Adolescents in Nigeria (SITAN)
Level of Post: NOC
Type of contact: Special Service Agreement (SSA)
Duration for post: six weeks
Closing date: 03 May 2016
For more details on the job description and application process visit:www.unicef.org/employ.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
4. DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION
The Accountability Responsiveness and Capability (ARC) Programme in Nigeria is an initiative supported by the UK Department for International Development in partnership with the Government of Nigeria. The programme aims to support governance reforms in Nigeria by working with state and federal governments to help design and recommended best systems for improving resource management and services delivery.
ARC seeks to engage the services of dynamic, dedicated and result-driven Reform Facilities to support better engagement and deliver on programme objectives.
Reform Facilitator (1): Kaduna
Reform Facilitator (2): Jigawa
- Interested candidates should have a degree in Economics, Public Administration, Social Science or other related fields.
- He/she must have at least 5 years’ experience working in public sector, engaging with stakeholders and demonstrate a strong track record of delivering results on multi component programs
- Successful candidates should have demonstrable skills and understanding of finance, monitoring and evaluation and a good understanding of the Nigerian political and economic clime.
- The ideal candidate must display strong interpersonal and negotiable skills and should be proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages especially MS Excel and other relevant database tools.
Terms and conditions of Employment: The appointment terms will be for a renewable period of up to 5 years, with an initial 6 months probationary period.
How to apply: Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit a suitability statement and a copy of their recent CV Quoting: Application for Reform Manager as the subject of the email through the appropriate link at www.gridconsulting.net. All applications must be submitted latest Monday, 6th May, 2016. Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interviews.
5. A reputable Group of Companies is urgently in search of competent hands that will occupy the following managerial positions.
- Legal Manager
The applicants must possess the following:
- First class/ Distinction grade in the relevant field from a reputable Higher Institution.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Must have a sound analytical is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply with detailed CV and passport to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of this publication.
Leave a reply →