1. Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE) is soliciting for consultants to fill job vacancies in a 5 year USAID funded project called Local partners Initiative for orphans and Vulnerable Children (LOPIN 2) Project for Anambra, Imo, Akwa-Ibom and River states.
The following vacancies are available:
- House Hold Economic Strengthening Consultant (location/Owerri)
- Research Writers Consultant (location/Owerri)
- OVC Technical Advisor (location/Abuja)
- Communication Officer ( location/Abuja)
Interested applicants should visit www.weweng.org for full requirement, qualifications and job description, for all above listed positions. All suitable applicants should send a comprehensive CV and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MS word document) explaining suitability for the job; to firstname.lastname@example.org WEWE’s recruitment process for this position will be on a rolling basis, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kindly indicate the title of the position applied for and the location in the subject line of the email. All applicants are advised to include functional emails/mobile phone number as well full contact information for at least three referees on CV.
2. IPAS – HEALTH ACCESS RIGHT
Senior Advisor I –Research and Evaluation (R&E), Nigeria
Ipas, a global non-profit health organization working in Nigeria seeks a Research and Evaluation (R&E) Senior Advisor I.
This full time position based in Abuja and is available for an immediate start.
Requirement for the position include:
- Advanced degree (doctorate or masters) in social science or public health with 7+ years’ work experience in research and evaluation of health programs in developing countries, especially in West Africa.
- Experience in supervising technical staff and building a team environment
- Strong Excel skills; experience using Microsoft suite
- Advanced working knowledge of Stata statistical software
- Experience working with donor and government agencies
- Knowledge of the Nigerian health system
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to communicate verbally in at least one Nigeria language.
- Must be a Nigerian citizen and local resident
- Ability to travel approximately 100%
To apply: All applicants must submit their application through Ipas career website within 2 week after publication: https://jobs-ipas.icims.com/jobs/intro
Link directly to application for this job is below:
ICIMS Application Link: https://jobs-ipas.icims.com/jobs/1580/senior-advisor-i%2c-research-and-evaluation/job
3. A FOREIGN COMPANY ACTIVE IN FOOD PRODUCTIONS& AGRICULTURE IN NIGERIA IS RECRUITING: For Lagos
&Port Harcourt Locations:
- Accounts Manager & IT Manager
(Both positions are open for Nigerians & Indian/Europeans)
- Accounts Manager:
Age: less than 50 years
Functions: Day to day financial transactions, Bank & Treasury Operations, Tax & Statutory, Payroll and Company financials & Accounts, dealing with Govt and private agencies & assist in policy formulations.
The prospective candidate must be proactive, predictive & positive- reactive with very strong strategic and entrepreneurship skills, Administrative, innovative and team leading spirit & personality
- Professional accounting degree:- ICAN/ACMA/ACCA with MBA or Masters in Executive accounting be preferred
- Minimum of 5 years with a reputable larger organizations, ideally FMCG sectors
- Adequate knowledge and working experiences in erp system ( Talley &Navision) and Microsoft tools
- Well conversant with NGN Tax policies and accounting Laws
- IT Manager:-
Age: Les than 46
Function:- Technical& Operating supports, Configure &Develop the Reporting system, maintain & generate the amount on operations. Store and Inventory. Supports the company’s net working and computer system.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in formation & Technology with good accounting knowledge
- At least 3 years experiences in the relevant fields with profound knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Dynamics NAV&IT system office administrations.
Both are senior positions carrying attractive salary and annual Incentive Packages with other perks and entitlements has better organizational prospective.
Timeframe: – within 2 weeks of this publication
Place of Interview: – Lagos, Port Harcourt & Abuja.
Please mail your CV to:- email@example.com
All Applications will be treated most confidentially as Non-Disclosure Clauses applies.
4. RTI- INTERNATIONAL ENVISION Nigeria
Research Triangle Institute (RTI International) is an independent organization dedicate to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition. For more information on RTI International’s work, visit www.rti.org/InternationalDeveloment.
ENVISION us an 8 years program funded by the United State Agency for International Development (USAID) through which RTI supports and expands Neglect Tropical Disease (NTD) control and elimination in priority countries and will further the development of evidence-based policies and standards globally. To learn more about ENVISION’s work, visit www.ntdenvision.org
Position title: program officer (Neglected Tropical Diseases-NTDs)
Reports to: Resident program Advisor
Location: Cross River State
- A bachelor’s or equivalent degree in microbiology, parasitology, entomology or similar field: medicine or health- related field
- Minimum of master of public health or related master’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the field of [public health.
Interested applicants should submit a current CV with contact information to GHrecruitment@rti.org and indicate “ENVISION Nigeria program officer-CRS” in the subject title. Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. RTI is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V
Position title: Accountant (Neglected Tropical Disease-NTDs)
Reports to: Resident program Advisor
Location: Cross River State
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Accounting and at least 3 years of experience (or Masters plus 1 year of experience) in the management of financial systems and budgets, financial reporting, auditing and/or Taxation for a USAID- funded project.
- Professional Accounting Designation (CPA, ACCA) or significant progress toward obtainment of designation preferred.
Interested applicants should submit a current CV with contact information to GHrecruitment@rti.org and indicate “ENVISION Nigeria program officer-CRS” in the subject title. Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. RTI is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Deadline for submission of all application is 2nd May 2016.
5. The management of federal medical Centre, Ebute Metta, Lagos hereby invites applications from interested and suitable qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of the medical Director in the Centre.
Job title: Medical Director (CEO)
- CANDIDATES MUST BE MEDICAL OR Dental Practitioners registered with the medical and Dental Council of Nigeria of not less than 12 years post graduate
- Candidates must be fellows of either the National Postgraduate medical college of Nigeria or wet African postgraduate medical college or its equivalent register-able by the medical and Dental council of Nigeria
- Candidate must have been consultants for minimum of 5 years
- Candidates must be medically fit
- Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity
- Evidence of medical research is an added advantage.
APPLICANT WHO HAVE LESS THAN 5 YEARS TO RETIRE NEED NOT APPLY
Salary & Allowances:
Salary allowances will be in accordance with the public service salary structure for this category of officer
Method of application
Twenty (20) copies of application letter and curriculum Vitae to be submitted in a sealed envelope address to:
The Director Administration,
Federal Medical Centre,
Candidate should also enclose his/her Vision statement for the Hospital in the next 4 years in not more than 100 words.
The CV must include the names and address of 3 referees, one of whom must be senior Medical or Dental, practitioner of NOT LESS than 25 years post qualification experience and who should be in position to attest to the candidate’s academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness.
Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referees.
Submission of application closes 6 weeks from the date of this publicationLeave a reply →