A. Chemonics, an international development consulting company based in the United States, seeks experienced professionals for the USAID procurement and supply management (PSM) project.
The project is currently seeking for qualified candidates for senior management and technical positions for the team based in Nigeria.
Senior specialists needed:
- Country Director
- Planning and Procurement
- Quality Assurance
- Strategy and Technical support (warehousing, MS, Knowledge Management)
- Health systems and strengthening
- Logistics management
- Training and capacity building
- Advanced degree in a relevant area and 12 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area
- 15 years experience
- Skilled in leading and managing high performing teams
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English required
Please send electronic submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 7,2016. Include your CV, a cover letter explaining your interest, and contact information for at least three professional references. Please indicate the position you are applying to the subject line of the email. Finalists will be contacted. Interviews will take place April and May, 2016.
B. Chemonics international, an international development consulting company based in the United States, seeks experienced professionals for the USAID procurement and supply management (PSM) project. The project is currently seeking for qualified candidates for operational and technical positions for a team based in Nigeria.
Technical and Operational specialists needed:
- Human Resources
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- IT Help Desk
- Importation and customs Clearance
- Procurement of medical supplies
- Management information system (MIS)
- Warehouse operations
- Logistics management
- Databases and Software
- Training and capacity- Building
Please send electronic submissions to email@example.com by April 7, 2016. Include your CV, a cover letter explaining your interest, contact information for at least three professional references. Please indicate the position you are applying to the subject line of the email. Finalists will be contacted. Interviews will take place April and May, 2016.
For more information about Chemonics International Inc. Visit www.chemonics.com
C. We are a foremost Health Company providing primary, secondary and Tertiary healthcare in Lagos. Due to current expansion, we seek qualified, experienced, self-motivated, hard working professionals to fill the following positions:
- Company Secretary/Legal Adviser: candidate for this position must possess B.L. and LL.B from a recognized university with at least 5 years diverse legal and regulatory experience. He/She must possess ability to multi task, and work under pressure. Membership of the institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators will be an added advantage.
- Human Resources Manager: Candidate for this position must have B.Sc./HND in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or any relevant social sciences with minimum of 7 years’ experience in HR positions. Possession of experience in a health institution is an added advantage. He/She should possess recognized degree from a recognized institution and be a member of a professional body such as the Chartered institute of Personnel Management. An MBA degree is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed written application with CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or PMB 21568, Ikeja, Lagos within 2 weeks from the date of this publication
D. A reputable printing House needs to fill the vacant positions below:
- Print sales Executives
Must have a minimum of qualification of HND or B.Sc. ( marketing) with 5 years’ experience in print sales and evidence of previous account serviced. In addition, he/she must be an aggressive goal getter, working to achieve set target with minimum supervision.
- An HND (printing technology) graduate with 7 years’ experience or OND (printing technology) with 10 years cognate experience on Heidelberg speed masters 74 is required. He should also be able to work with minimum supervision.
Method of Application
All applications with CV to be received on or before 7th of April 2016.
Advert No: 2071
P.M.B 1217, Oshodi
E. FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
We are partners to a Europe based packaging equipment manufacturing company for the food and Beverage industry. To service our customers in Nigeria and possibly other west/central African countries, we required a Field Service Engineer.
- Engineering degree in key disciplines (Mechanical, Electromechanical, Electronic etc.)
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience
- Customer service and safety training experience
- Very good verbal and written communication skill.
- Fluency in English
- Total willingness to Travel worldwide.
The candidate will operate from our office located in Lagos, Nigeria. He/She will report to the Headquarters After sales Manager.
Applications with CV attached should be sent to email@example.com and will be received up to 2 weeks from the date of this advert.
- Professors, senior lecturers, lecturers 1&2 in
- Computer Engineering (full time)
- Mechanical Engineering (full time)
- Electrical Engineering (full time)
- BSc. holder in
- Entrepreneurial & Vocational studies (full time)
Please report for interview on Thursday 31th 2016 by 12 noon to
Ipetumodu, P.M.B. 5533, Ile Ife
Leave a reply →